Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The cast on.....

I've begun. 
Prematurely so.
Will I regret it?
Possibly.
Do I care?
Mmmm not really.
Well I can say this...
I'm spinning really consistent and I'm checking often so I'm fairly confident I'll be alright.

However,
I'm thinking I might need to change my cast on.
I'm not so sure about it, yet I keep going, telling myself.... 
"It'll be fine. It'll work out"
Errmm. I'm not so sure about that.
I almost always use a specific cast on & this time I didn't.

I fear the edge might be wonky.
Will it block out?
I doubt it. UGH!!!

I really don't want to re-cast on, but I don't want to get so far then realize I wasted all that time with a crappy cast on and a horrible looking edge.

So, before I get any further than the measly 4  rows I knit already,
rip, rip, rip, rip.........


No comments: