Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cafe Cappuccino

Thats where Tatiana and I went for lunch today. I enjoyed myself especially since I haven't seen her since school. Afterwards we talked for a few, she gave me a gift she brought back from Belarus, her home country, and then we walked to Brunnsparken and went inside the mall. We got some great deals on a few things.....

Not much going on today really. Just going to sit here at home and enjoy my time with my husband before work tomorrow. It was a little nippy outside. Kind of feels more like autumn right now instead of the middle of summer. It's only 14c (57f) out there.

Here are 3 little pictures I took while we ate. Stupidly I forgot and should of had someone take a pic of me and Tatiana sitting together..oh well! Next time. It looks nice outside but the picture masks the bitter cold wind. People have their jackets on but wear shorts..duh!


If you click on this picture to make it larger you can see the guy in the front, the one who's looking inside, he wears a coat but also shorts..hmm..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I would have sat outside maybe, but then it was kool outside. Glad you two had fun together on your shopping. Love You,
Mom

Old Knudsen said...

That bloke with the shorts doesn't look very happy, frozen nuts will do that to you.