Thursday, October 27, 2011

Torsdag

It's been so busy over here on my end lately I haven't had time to post!

I had some ladies working on a test knit for me so a project to be released in a book can be done in the proper way. I need to make sure all works well. So far so good and I got some beautiful pictures back from one person who finished.

I am very very pleased!

As soon as it is done I can get to work on getting my Anis Shawl finished up and ready for download. It's one of those knits where I had an idea to begin with, then it took on a life of it's own as I went along. So far I am more proud of this than anything I have done so far.

I'm hoping to calm down and do some 'me' knitting afterwards. Maybe I'll get that winter sweater for myself finished yet :)

What have you been knitting??

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I also want to do some me knitting! I'm working on Christmas gifts, but I'm getting more and more anxious to cast on a sweater for myself. Soon!