Tuesday, December 27, 2011


So I didn't finish by Christmas morning. There was too much going on. However, I did make progress last
night. I have about 2/3 of the 2nd sleeve to go. Hoping and praying
that I will be done today. We shall see....

It seems to fit really well, though I should have made the collar ribbing about another inch longer.
But it's fine where it is.
 The 3/4 sleeves seem to be just where I want them.
And if I roll down the cuff it will reach my wrists.
 And the length in the back is also perfect.
I know that once I block it that it will have some stretch to it and I can lengthen it just a wee bit.
I was right on gauge without having to change needle size or anything, However I could not decrease for the sleeves. They are a bit on the snug side, but once blocked I can give it a bit of a stretch.
I am a 36 and I made a size 40, had I known that it would be like this I would have went to the next size up, even though I have already made it with 4" positive ease.

When I make my next one, I will make a bigger size.

Happy Knitting & I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

1 comment:

Maja said...

It's really nice! I can't see the mistake from any of the photos you've posted.